Pay Individually, or with Roommates
RentShare makes it easy to split the rent.
- Set up the amounts each roommate owes.
- Everyone pays the way they prefer - credit card, debit card, or bank account.
We Make It Easy to Share Expenses
Split expenses with the entire house or select roommates and auto-adjust the totals.
- Easily add and split expenses like utilities, food, and toilet paper.
- Combine this total with rent owed so you only have to make one payment monthly.
What About My Landlord?
Have no fear, landlords love RentShare.
- Pay anyway you want, checking account, credit or debit card.
- We make sure your landlord gets paid the way they want!
Enable Autopay, or Pay When You Want
RentShare can save you time and energy by automating everything for you while keeping you in control.
- Setup auto-pay and never worry about logging in again!
- Making one time payments is easy too.
Get reminded when to pay, or if your roommates haven’t
We make sure that you are never late or miss a payment ever again.
- Never have the end of the month sneak up on you again.
- Stay on top of roommates without harassing them.
Paying your rent with a credit card just got real easy
Credit cards make everything else in life convenient, now you can add rent to the list. Sign up and make a payment in minutes.
Add your info
Add your landlord
Pay your rent
Exceptional Customer Support
We are here to help every step of the way. We will help you setup your account, make a payment, and if you ask nicely, we’ll even contact your landlord for you. Have any questions? Get in touch here!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does RentShare Cost?
If you are paying rent with a bank account it costs a flat $1.95. If you choose to pay rent with a credit card or debit card it will cost 2.9% of your monthly rent. Note: Your landlord can choose to cover some or all of these fees.
Can my landlord collect rent online?
They sure can! Getting set up to accept direct deposit only takes a few minutes for landlords. No complicated merchant agreements or hidden fees. Send your landlord to our Collect Rent Online page to learn more.
What if my landlord ONLY accepts checks?
No problem. Pay rent how ever you like, on your phone, online, or with a credit card and we will send your landlord a paper check just how they like.
Is my private information safe?
Yes. This is something we care deeply about. We use 256-bit SSL encryption to store and secure all sensitive information. The server encrypts any information such as passwords, credit cards, and bank account details with AES encryption and are only accessible to you. We will never sell or share your private information with anyone.
” I came, I paid, I conquered!... Thanks RentShare!”Rafael G.
” I love @RentShare. Just paid my rent in 15 seconds while on subway. Simple problem, simple solution. ”Alesandro O.
” Just paid rent and made a taco in space! I love these guys”Julie E.