- Payor may cancel a payment to be made by electronic funds transfer or credit card transaction up to one business day prior to a scheduled payment date for a full refund minus transaction and service fees. If a payment has been credited to a Payee’s account, Payor must contact the Payee directly for a refund.
- Payor may cancel a payment to be made via check but not yet sent to Payee for a full refund minus transaction and service fees, provided that RentShare receives notice in sufficient time so that it is able to stop the check from being mailed. Payor acknowledges that what constitutes sufficient notice may vary from transaction to transaction based upon, among other things, the physical addresses from which the check is to be sent and received. Once a check has been mailed, Payor may request RentShare to initiate a stop payment on a check (provided the check has not been presented for payment and the issuing bank is given sufficient time to act) for a full refund minus transaction and service fees plus a $20check cancellation/stop payment fee.
- All refund and cancellation requests are subject to the following conditions:
- Refunds will be issued to each applicable Payor account in the amount of the original transaction, less applicable transaction and service fees as posted on the website from time to time.
- Transaction or service fees, check cancellation/stop payment fees, and insufficient funds fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
- A $20 check cancellation/stop payment fee and/or applicable insufficient funds fee must be paid in full by one account holder, regardless of how many accounts are associated with the payment.
- Credit card payment refunds may take up to 5 business days to process. Bank account refund requests may take up to 3 business days to process.
- Refund inquiries can be made by contacting us at the RentShare Support Center as set forth in Section 19 of the User Agreement.
Sales Questions? We can help.
For larger portfolios with special needs regarding products, pricing, or implementation, ask our highly trained specialists what is available to you.
Phone: (800) 621-1423